Tickets and registration
|Regular rate5||€ 150||€ 180|
|Student rate3,5||€ 55||€ 704|
- Members of Chi Nederland, ACM SIGCHI and SIGCHI.be qualify for discount.
- Early bird prices apply if payment was received on or before April 12, 2010.
- Only full time students qualify for student discount.
- Students who are non-members can apply for membership with Chi Nederland for free in order to avail of the special prices for members.
- Payment for regular priced tickets have to be received on or before May 25, 2010.
UPDATE: Online registration now closed, but…
If you really want to join us on June 1 (and we hope you do), you still can! Here’s how: register via email OR buy tickets at the door (PIN only). Entrance fee stays the same and all discount types still apply in both cases. However, tickets purchased at the door will be charged an additional €10 to cover administrative costs.
To register and get instructions on how to pay the entrance fee, email Sanne ‘t Hooft now.
Group discount is available if five or more collegues from your organisation attend The Web and Beyond 2010. Members pay €120 instead of the regular rate of €150; non-members €150 instead of €180. Contact Sanne ‘t Hooft for additional info / inquiries and instructions on how to register: email@example.com
Media partners discount
Followers of our media partners, Dutch Cowgirls, Johnny Holland and Marketing Facts get €30 discount for loving them — and loving us! Select your favourite media blog when you register to avail of the discount.